Tony Evans is a long-time loan
officer and real estate broker who
has helped numerous manufactured
home buyers get a good deal on
financing. His contributions on the
subject have been published in
real estate and mortgage banking
trade publications. He lives in San
Luis Obispo, California.
Table of Contents
on a Need to Know Basis, and You
Need to Know
Quality of New Manufactured Homes
Good News and the Bad News About
the Mortgage Loan System
With Dealers and Salespeople
Much Money do You Need?
Your Home, Land, and Improvements
Off on the Right Foot
Are You Waiting For?
10. Resources for Manufactured Home
11. Finding a Rural Housing Approved
Lender and Dealer
12. An Inside Look at Financing
13. The Money Trail: Financing
14. After the Loan Closes and itís
Your Home, Then What?
15. Important Forms and Documents
16. Process Checklist
17. Do You Speak Computer?
18. Wrapping It Up